There are some concepts like string theory, collective unconscious, and such in there. Ask me if you have any comments/questions.
This is the first birthday gift I gave my boyfriend. He’s tall and a little lanky, and the eyes emulate his glasses. He travels a lot for work-in fact, the week after our first date he was in Kansas City for a week. So I gave Lincbot a jet pack and treads for his feet since he’s always on the move! Also there is a compass on his back hand to point him in the right direction. Though in real life, he never seems to need any means of navigation!
He’s also learning how to play the violin, so naturally I delved in to trying to make one. The strings are actually tiny rods of styrene, since I didn’t like the look of paper strips.
All Things Purple / The Fairy Pools on the Isle of Skye, Scotland.
- The Fool: Tell an embarrassing story.
- The Magician: Do you have a special talent?
- The High Priestess: Are you good at keeping secrets?
- The Empress: What do you desire most?
- The Emperor: Do you have any family traditions?
- The Hierophant: What is/was your favourite school subject?
- The Lovers: What qualities would your ideal partner have?
- The Chariot: Have you ever had to fight for something?
- Strength: What gives you strength?
- The Hermit: Could you cope with living alone?
- Wheel of Fortune: If you won a million pounds, what would you do with it?
- Justice: If you could be a super hero (or villain) what would you call yourself and what powers would you have?
- The Hanged Man: Would you sacrifice your own life to save someone else's?
- Death: If you were able to reincarnate, what would your next life be?
- Temperance: Do you have good self control?
- The Devil: What do you think your worst quality is?
- The Tower: Describe your dream home.
- The Star: What inspires you?
- The Moon: Describe a dream (or nightmare) you've had recently.
- The Sun: Describe a childhood memory.
- Judgement: Have you ever done something that you were really ashamed of?
- The World: What country would you most like to visit?